mu ar deidhinn
an logo againn
An Comunn Gaidhealach Ameireaga
An Comunn Gaidhealach, Ameireaga is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization based in the United States whose aim is to promote and preserve Scottish Gaelic language and culture in North America. In addition to sponsoring an annual immersion weekend and the Grandfather Mountain Song and Language week, ACGA offers grants and support to qualified individuals and organisations to promote and study Scottish Gaelic.
Clì Gàidhlig is the Gaelic access and promotion organisation for learners and supporters of Scottish Gaelic. A bi-lingual journal "Cothrom" is published four times a year.
Comunn Gàidhlig Ottawa
- promoting Gaelic language, music and culture.
- fostering and growing Gaelic awareness and usage in central Canada
- Organizing and helping to grow a Canadian National Capital Mòd
Tobar an Dualchais - Kist o Riches
- thousands of oral recordings from Scotland and beyond
- listen to stories, songs, music and poetry from the 1930s and onwards
- Gaelic, Scots and English